Perhaps no chair is more synonymous with organic design than the Wing chair. First intended as an outstretched reception chair, the piece is expansive like the wings of its namesake. While organic living promotes the harmonious balance between human habitation and the natural world, achieving proper balance is a challenge.
It is often left to the designers, those creative leaders of the generation, to guide the way. While the padded fiberglass shell is upholstered in a layer of fabric, the admiration for this piece comes from a much deeper source. First developed in the mid-20th century, the Wing chair is a testament to the potential inherent in human endeavor. While the chair rests firmly on a sturdy polished aluminum frame, it’s the abandonment from the particulars of engineering and industry that make it so endearing.
One - Wing Chair in Aniline Leather
- High Density Foam Cushioning
- Molded Fiberglass Frame
- Luxurious Aniline Leather
- Mirror Finished Aluminum Base
- 360 Degree Swivel
- Overall Product Dimensions: 27.5""L x 25""W x 30""H
- Seat Dimensions: 18""L x 19""W x 14.5 - 17""H
- Armrest Dimensions: 2.5""W x 23""H
- Backrest Dimensions: 2.5""W x 13.5 - 15""H
- Armrest Height from Seat: 8""H
- Aniline Leather
- High Density Foam
- Chair Weight Capacity: 331LBS