There is something very recognizable about the Earl Armchair. While fashioned with a tufted back, and large rounded arms, the most distinctive aspect is arguably the deep buttons. Their careful positioning throughout helps portray both an aristocratic and settled feel at the same time. First named in 1900 after the Earl of Chesterfield who commissioned it, recognize the ability to join individual elements as you completely inspire your room.
Set Includes: 1 - Earl Armchair
- For areas seeking cultured elegance
- Tightly tailored rolled arms
- Deep tufting for maximal effect
- 100% Polyester Fabric
- Solid Rubberwood Legs
- Non-Marking Feet Caps
- Chair Weight Capacity: 662 lbs.
- Overall Product Dimensions: 31.5""L x 32.5""W x 28.5""H
- Seat Dimensions: 19""L x 21""W x 6""H
- Base: non woven fabric
- Cushion: plywood+foam+100% polyester
- Fabric: copy morgan fabric
- Foam: foam density:53 lbs.
- Frame: pine+hardwood
- Other: leg is rubber wood,plastic glide
- Chair Weight Capacity: 662 lbs